8 sweet gems
- I was reading Women's Health today and they were talking about the eating habits of Brooklyn Decker. Cashews and goat cheese and air with hopes thrown in...it came to me that I am just never ever gonna be that girl. And if it takes being that girl to be "fit" then I am always going to be short of that. I like food, neigh, I love food. I love good food--let me be clear. Food that is shared with friends washed down with the appropriate beverage, in an atmosphere that feels as comfortable as your favorite spot on the sofa.
- I am not Sisyphus. When I get to a point in life when it feels that I am, I need to stop and remember who I am and who I am not.
- I love my mother beyond words. I can let a lot of things go in life but not having her to share things with feels all wrong. She is my biggest supporter and I love her dearly.
- If you plant it it will grow. So I try to remember to plant the seeds of the things I want to come into fruition in my life.
- Sometimes all a girl wants is the be the small spoon.
- I am so happy that I have such amazing friends around me, new and old. I really am so incredibly proud of so many of them and find myself excited to see them blossom into such wonderful and productive (and positive) people. I love seeing their career advancements, their families grow, their love catch fire, their passion be found...it is beautiful. "And if I am a reflection of [them]..."
- Surrender is sweet.
- Audrey knew everything