- I had a dream he told everyone I was an ungrateful bitch. So I told everyone he was gay. When I woke I could still taste the venom on my tongue.
- I go back and forth between feeling empowered and feeling imprisoned.
- I lit the candle and before the wick touched the wax I started to cry.
- I'm not sure if the things I have to say haven't already been said before. I guess its different because I'm different.
- The more I think about it, the more excited I become about the possibility of a Christmas wedding. However, the thought of being married causes a visceral reaction.
- Being a mom--that is all.